Sleep is an important part of keeping us well.
Sleep is an important part of our daily lives, often neglected, a component of every person's overall health and well-being. Sleep is important because it enables the body to repair and be fit and ready for another day.
It can cause us to have serious health problems from not getting enough sleep, stress and overthinking is one of the causes amongst other things, doing dome simple things before going to bed can help us in getting a good nights sleep.
Here are 10 reasons why we should all learn to sleep better.
- Sleep is strongly linked to becoming overweight.
- studies are showing that lack sleep contributes to taking in to many calories.
- Sleep is most important for concentration which in turn gives us greater productivity.in glucose metabolism.
- Research as shown that by getting a really relaxed nights sleep helps athletic performance.
- Lack of sleep as been linked to strokes and heart disease, As opposed to people who get 7-8 hours per night.
- not getting enough good sleep as been seen to affect the production of glucose metabolism and type 2 diabetes.
- There are strong links to depression through not getting enough sleep.
- Getting a goo night sleep is also vital for the body to repair itself and regenerate the immune system.
- lack of sleep can cause inflammation as it encourages undesirable markers.
- Better slept people interact with others than people who dont get enough sleep.