Sleep is an important part of keeping us well.
Sleep is as important as the food we eat and the exercise lots of us do these days.
Did you know there are lots of studies that have been done on this subject.
Some of them estimate at least 35% of adults suffer from a poor nights rest,
well needless to say this can lead to having poor health as a consequence.
We have put a little list below that may well help you overcome this horrid
Here are 10 reasons why we should all learn to sleep better.
- Sleep is strongly linked to becoming overweight.
- studies are showing that lack sleep contributes to taking in to many calories.
- Sleep is most important for concentration which in turn gives us greater productivity.in glucose metabolism.
- Research as shown that by getting a really relaxed nights sleep helps athletic performance.
- Lack of sleep as been linked to strokes and heart disease, As opposed to people who get 7-8 hours per night.
- not getting enough good sleep as been seen to affect the production of glucose metabolism and type 2 diabetes.
- There are strong links to depression through not getting enough sleep.
- Getting a goo night sleep is also vital for the body to repair itself and regenerate the immune system.
- lack of sleep can cause inflammation as it encourages undesirable markers.
- Better slept people interact with others than people who dont get enough sleep.