Magnesium deficiency symptoms-Magnesium deficiency treatment
Magnesium deficiency symptoms-Magnesium deficiency treatment are outlined in this article, Find out just how important this is for your daily well being ..
Since magnesium is the most versatile mineral in your body and shares in over 300 hormone reactions!
Here are some reasons why magnesium is so important for our well being:
- Gives rigidity AND flexibility to your bones
- Increases bioavailability of calcium
- Regulates and normalises blood pressure
- Prevents and reverses kidney stone formation
- Promotes restful sleep
- Helps prevent congestive heart failure
- Eases muscle cramps and spasms
- Lowers serum cholesterol levels and triglycerides
- Decreases insulin resistance
- Can prevent artherosclerosis and stroke
- End cluster and migraine headaches
- Enhances circulation
- Relieves fibromyalgia and chronic pain
- Treats asthma and emphysema
- Helps make proteins
- Encourages proper elimination
- Prevents osteoporosis
Magnesium deficiency symptoms-Magnesium deficiency treatment, keep reading on.
Magnesium is a superb mineral and vital for good health.
If your diet consists mainly of processed foods and a demanding lifestyle, this can lead to mineral deficiencies, including magnesium. If you ARE deficient in magnesium, you may notice a extensive range of symptoms.
MAGNESIUM DEFICIENCY SYMPTOMS
Because magnesium is active in so many diverse processes in your body, magnesium deficiency symptoms are diverse and can include:
- Anxiety, hyperactivity, restlessness
- Muscle spasms, twitches, soreness
- Difficulty swallowing
- Back aches
- Chest tightness and difficulty breathing
- Heart palpitations
- High blood pressure
- Extreme fatigue
Whichever of these common signs may indicate that you want more magnesium in your food, but this humble mineral can help eradicate these signs and improve your health?
REVERSE YOUR MAGNESIUM DEFICIENCY SYMPTOMS
Diet and routine play a important part in your magnesium consumption. Now here are some easy ways to increase your magnesium ingestion:
- Eat green vegetables. Green vegetables have lots of chlorophyll, a molecule that contains magnesium.
- Avoid refined and processed foods. Most refined products like white sugar and processed foods made with white flour have had their magnesium removed.
- Try fermented foods and drinks. Fermented foods and drinks inhabit your gut with probiotics (helpful bacteria and yeast) that aid your body take in more magnesium from the food that you eat.
- Try a magnesium supplement. There are many on the market to choose from..
13 Essential Vitamins, that are supposed to be the most required by our bodies !!
As always I am not medically trained and am just passing on information from other sites that seem to give the best information, Always consult your GP if you have any symptoms that are not part of your daily routine.
For great information delivered into your inbox, Why not register with me, I will never share your information with anyone else, Your privacy is paramount to me,.
Thanks for reading and have a great day.